1. Add an mCMS video section
In the menu Builder > Sections, click on the green plus sign and select the Video section.
Now you can upload your first video.
Give a title to your section. Make sure "CMS" is selected as the content source, and click Add.
Now you can upload your first video. First click the green "+" sign.
You can either upload a video from your computer with a limit of 500 Mb (hit the button "Browse...") or you can embed a video.
You can paste embedded codes from sites that use videos, such as YouTube or Daily Motion.
Upload your video or paste your embed and save it. Your video will now appear in your back office, in the Video tab of the main menu.
2. Description and meta data
In the main column of your back office, write the description of your video file.
You have the same text options here as in the mCMS Articles section (see the corresponding Online Help)
In the right column of your back office,
- the Info tab allows you to configure in which category the video appears, the author, the date, the highlight, the thumbnail, and the summary. You can also choose which section(s) will display the video (the sections can be configured in the Settings of the section).
- The Social tab allows you to or to not activate comments.
- The Templates tab allows you to choose the display of the video page in your application.
Once you have finished, at the bottom you can choose the publication status of your video:
- Publish your video immediately - the content will immediately be published in your application.
- Save as draft - the content will be saved but not be published in your application.
- Pending - the content is waiting to be published in your application.
- Delay - the content will be published according to the date scheduled.