1. Impossible to install the Android ad hoc app
If you can ’t install the ad hoc version of your Android app, you need to verify the following elements:
- The operating system of your phone: Apollo Apps apps are compatible with Android 4.0.3 or later.
- Make sure you have enough storage space on your phone before installing the ad hoc version.
- If this is a new version of your app (for example, version 1.1), and the previous store version (for example, version 1.0) is installed on your phone, you will need to delete it before installing the new ad hoc version.
2. Map are not displayed
Please follow this online help: Troubleshooting the maps on Android
If it still doesn’t work, please make sure that the google maps application is installed and updated, and has already been launched on this phone. Then, close the app, empty the cache of the device and try again.
3. Youtube videos don't play
Go to https://console.developers.google.com, select your project > Use the Google API, and verify that you have correctly activated the Youtube Data API v3.
Then, verify that the 2 IP ranges 188.8.131.52/27 and 184.108.40.206/27 are registered in the Server Key.
Also, make sure the Server Key registered in the backend matches the one registered on your Google Cloud Console.
4. Push notifications don't work in ad hoc
The verification steps are in this online help: Push Troubleshooting