Every iPhone, iPod or iPad has a unique number named Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which corresponds to a sequence of 40 letters and numbers unique to your device. It's like a serial number but much harder to guess.
1. Start by plugging your iPhone, iPod or iPad into your computer
2. Open iTunes and click on the button iPhone
3. When you reach the information page of the terminal, click on the "Serial number"
4. The text changes for "UDID"
By clicking on the serial number, the text becomes "UDID", it will just copy the UDID field value (for that, immediately after displaying the value of the UDID in iTunes, go to Edit > Copy).
5. Your developer account
6. Don't have an iPhone/iPad?
If you don't have an iPhone, you can use this UDID:
However, without an iPhone, you won't be able to test the AdHoc version.